EMERGENCY: Fire and Police Emergencies: Dial 9-1-1
If you need an ambulance, or any other emergency help, please contact the East Fork Fire Department (EFFD) or the Douglas County Sheriff's Office (DCSO) by dialing 9-1-1. For emergencies within the Town of Minden, such as water, sewer, streets, sidewalks and trash, please call one of the numbers listed below.
Town of Minden Emergency Contacts
For emergency water or trash problems, please contact the Town office during business hours. If it is an after-hours water emergency, dial Douglas County Dispatch, who will direct you to the current on-call employee.
- TOWN OFFICE : (775) 782-5976 — Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.–5 p.m., excluding holidays
- DOUGLAS COUNTY DISPATCH: (775) 782-5126
Local Hospitals & Medical Centers
For urgent care and non-critical medical services:
- Barton Memorial Hospital — (530) 541-3420 or (800) 433-7534
- Carson Ambulatory Surgery Center, Inc. — (775) 782-1595
- Carson Tahoe Hospital (Carson City) — (775) 882-1361
- Carson Valley Medical Center — (775) 782-1500 or (775) 782-1600
- Minden Medical Center — (775) 782-8181