On occasion, the Minden Town Board will convene in addition to the monthly Board Meetings. These could be special meetings for urgent issues, or workshops for more in-depth exploration of particular matters.
Posting of Agendas
According to Nevada’s Open Meeting Law, all meetings of the Board must be publicly noticed. Notifications are posted on our website, as well as on the Douglas County Website (CLICK HERE), You can also visit the following locations to view posted agendas:
- Minden Town Office at 1604 Esmeralda Avenue, Suite 101
- Town Bulletin Board outside the CVIC Hall on Esmeralda Avenue
- Douglas County Bulletin Board in the Old Court House at 1616 Eighth Street
- Minden Post Office on Highway 395
- Minden Town Board Agendas Online (CLICK HERE)
Upcoming Special Meetings & Notice of Possible Agenda
In the event that a quorum may be present at a particular gathering, a Notice of Possible Agenda will be posted on the Town of Minden website as well as on the Town Bulletin Board outside the CVIC Hall on Esmeralda Avenue.